Hi! Please take a few minutes to complete the questionnaire below. Answer as best as you can with the information you have. This will give me a general idea of your timeline. If you already have a timeline/schedule for your wedding day, please add it to the notes at the end or e-mail it to me. We will touch base as we get closer to the wedding and confirm all the specific details. Thank you!
A few quick tips to know beforehand:
- When the Hair/Make-Up Artist arrives, make sure they set up with lots of room nearest the biggest and nicest window in the room you’re getting ready in. It’s really awkward for me to ask them to move when I arrive if they’ve set up in a dark corner!
- In order to get the best pictures possible during bridal preparations the bigger and brighter the room, and the less clutter the better!
- Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light). This makes a WORLD of difference in your images! I promise!
- If possible, try to have all bridal details together before the photographer arrives. (Dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, etc) is will make the detail shots more efficient! This may be a good job to delegate to your MOH.
- Keep the area near the window free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. This will be where the bride will be putting on her dress! (We don’t need any Aquafina bottles in our bridal portraits).
- Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than RUSHED!
- Relax and have fun! You’re getting MARRIED!!
- ALSO - No matter how your day is planned we LOVE to have just 5-10 minutes at sunset to take some romantic photos of you and your new spouse (if the location allows)! It gives you time to breathe and get away from the crowd. It is less posed and more simple interaction and we promise that the photos you take during this time will be some of your favorites!